giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

Photography theory and practiceCULTURE-idea development 01

Culture


the first thing we should understand by now is that talking about culture in the present day should no longer be seen as exclusively art, law, literature or philosophy, but also as everyday life.
There may be many differences between each cultures or subcultures, which may be food, how to dress, music, behaviour...
Many people don't realise these things yet, and connect the word culture to museums, exhibitions and books.
I am convinced that culture as well as being exposed and also what is known that people do not see or, rather, do not want to see, but it grows in any interaction and story that people create.
What I will try to achieve in this project is to show everything that can be culture; so I decided to use the street photography genre that will allow me to fully immerse myself in different situations of daily life.


the first thing I'm going to do for this project is carrying out some research of street photographers photography

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento