giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

final studio practice porfolio 07/Shooting tests

Shooting tests

These photos are my first shooting practice, to carry out these photos I asked for help from a friend who posed for me, covering the original photos I decided to do something in my style, however, taking a cue from the original photos.



 The first photo is from Ellen O'Connell, this photo was definitely not made with a digital camera, and certainly the original photo has been retouched because as you can well see the image seems to have two levels; my re-make is powered with a digital camera, what I wanted to stand and the tattoo of my friend, although in the original there I wanted to customize it.












This picture is from Michelle Rogers Pritzl, even in this you can see that it was not taken with a digital camera, what I like so much in this photo is that it seems that this girl is floating in the water.
to make this picture I used a white cloth on which I placed a white sheet under my friend,  the little balls were candies, I drew her lips with some make up and eyebrows, taking an insight from the original.










   
This picture of Michelle Rogers Pritzl, also made without a digital camera, transmits curiosity, I do not see how a simple hand, but lets imagine a story behind it; to make a bow on the hand I used a black ribbon around and I rolled up the plastic into small pieces, what I like a lot of the original picture is the light and the colours in the picture, an impression of being very old.










This photo of Michelle Rogers Pritzl and is one of my favorite. I love both the shadows and the tears on his face, in all I think it was the photo more fun to achieve, as far as the tears I used the black tape, which I cut into thin strips; if you look at the picture you can see that there is a shadow on the forehead which I think is too difficult to achieve only with a play of light, so I decided to wear a black cap to my model, and I think he has given a results very similar to the original photo




















in this last photo by Ellen O'connell, what I find interesting is definitely the feather game that we find in it, and even the wooden planks that I wanted to try to fit in the mines. To realize this picture I used a wooden stool which fortunately I could find in the house, I asked Silvia to stand on it while I was taking the photo; I initially used a pair of shiny black shoes, but that did not convince me at all, I did not like the design that was on the shoes as they came out in photographs, so I decided to change shoes and make use of simple sneakers. I initially used different lights, but that does not convince me either, I wanted something more dark and shadowy so I decided to only use one of them, hand held by my model pointed at her feet.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento