giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

final studio practice 08

prove di scatto



 This photo is of Sarah Cheng-De Winne, this picture I wanted to interpret it my own way making it black and white, I also love color, but I tried to do something different. It is hard for was to make this picture, because the ring was still falling on the ground, to find the right shot takes a bit of time.










Also this photo I decided to implement it in black and white, to balance the ring was not at all easy, what I really like in these photos is that you do not see everything face but the attention is captured only dale lips.







what I really like in this picture as in the other is the shot, I tried to re-make it as much similar as possible but the models are not the same, I think the result is good, however, even in this I used the black and white











what I really like in this photo is how hands are intertwined in her hair, in my opinion in a very elegant way, finding the right inqudrazione for this photo was not easy but I think the end result is not so bad.
 








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento