giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

Photography theory and practice/culture practice- day

PRACTICE

after doing some research I immediately started doing practice to understand what I was trying to get from my shots.
I tried to take pictures both during the day and night.
I wanted to do this just to figure out the best possible camera settings such as aperture, shutter speed and ISO to be used in any situation, especially because when you use the street photography there is less time to adjust all settings, perhaps because it presents situations where you can miss the moment to take a picture and does not exploit the most risk of losing the shot, this is the most important practice for any situation that could happen.

during the day










as you can see this picture is very dar  because my aperture was not open enough, and at that moment I was at a point where there was not enough light, and when shooting at f.8 having set the camera. 8 incoming light is not enough to have a good shot






















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento