giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

FINAL STUDIO PRACTICE02

final studio practice 02



When my daughter boldly decided declared that she was done playing with dolls, my heart skipped a beat. She was ready to say good by to Uma her first and most beloved baby doll. Together we embarked upon a small photographic journey to bid farewell to Uma. Only after some time did I realize that all of my artistic work with my children up to that point had been about saying goodbye  to innocence, goodbye to the person we are, as we search to the one we will become.
this and what Belen said about her album, I chose this album because I believe that each of us remains tied to a part of the past, and I must say that these photos reflect a little the lives of all, they will try to re- meke these photos in black and white







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento