giovedì 11 febbraio 2016

FINAL STUDIO PRACTICE 10

final photo-PHOTOSHOP





Came at the end of this project the only step left for me was trying to fix some of my photos 10 photos selected, to make them more similar to the original ones; for example shots of Michelle Rogers Pritzl and those of Ellen O'connell that were not made with a digital camera, and may look "old", so with the help of Photoshop I tried to give him the same style.
I first took the initial image I used a colour scale to make them a little more yellowish, just like some old photos we find at our relatives, over the image I placed another texture level, searched on the internet called "ancient", to adjust the image transparency; in some photo editing, is very obvious, in others less.

As for the five photos of Sarah Cheng-De Winne I did not have to make many changes with Photoshop, I just balanced a bit on black and white and set the contrast.










 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento