mercoledì 8 giugno 2016

professional project/first shooting

Professional project/ shooting 1 24/02/2016, Confetti college


February 24 we met out of college confetti, we stayed until about eleven o'clock, more or less when the college was starting to close.

Unfortunately the series of pictures taken in this first shooting the room we were in was really very dark, and the only sources of light were not were not easy to do, strong enough to allow me to take decent pictures, and even the machine settings They have been sufficient to improve the quality of the shots; space and time did not allow me to book in time the lights that would be used.
 It was still a good start, some shots have not disappointed me at all, and it was a great experience, take pictures and listen to live music, taking part in the tests does not happen every day, and with the guys I found myself really well , we had fun and I could not create any kind of embarrassment or annoyance.
Subsequently, on February 26 we were all together in college confetti, to watch the pictures taken the previous time; course andrew knew immediately that there would be no need of a second shooting.
We therefore decided to make a second attempt during their trial another study, at the college ncn clarendon; to my misfortune even here I will have with me the professional lights, and because I have little time to be able to find someone to rent them and which is why I do not have permission to use this type of lighting in the room where the record guys.

I'll try anyway to do my best, and if this time it will not go well, knowingly exploit as shooting test.








































Nessun commento:

Posta un commento