mercoledì 8 giugno 2016

Professional project/ photoshop works

Professional Project/ photoshop.

As soon as we have finished taking all pictures, along with Andrew we decided to select those that most liked, then I started working with photoshop, to lay out the cover and to create something special, with colours, filters.
The first idea I had was to use a style approaching the pop art, this is because listening to some of the songs I noticed that the album will not contain a reggae as the classic one that we are used to hearing, but something new, more modern, so I immediately thought of this style.

this is the picture that I utilised to start working with photoshop.


This was the final result of work.



I first duplicate the image on two different sheets to obtain an image of the face and another only of the hands, I superimposed one on the other, and one of these (the one of the hands) I removed the 70 % opacity, making it as the background of the first; the first imagine a thick inserted in photoshop I zoomed getting half.
The second step was to duplicate the photo of the face, in the first level I used a filter cutout effect, erasing some parts with the rubber, this to have a natural effect in some places, and to have the cutout effect in others.
Lastly I used rendering filter and lighting effects, creating in the end the dark outline of the image with more light inside.

Once finished the first job I decided to continue working on other photos previously decided with Andrew, just to increase the possibility that Andrew choose one of my works, and also because I am not entirely satisfied with the first job done.


In this picture I wanted to use the same style as the first, but the result I do not like, so I want to try to use the same photo but change the style.


This is the finished work, to get this I utilised the lights with an automatic tonic, then I increased the brightness manually, and as the last thing I utilised a photographic filter with an orange saturation.


This photo was the last image I have decided to change.


This is the result after using the same technique as the previous one, I just changed the saturation, going from orange to red.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento