venerdì 17 giugno 2016

Photography practice-Street photography

Street Photography

Street photography is one of the most pure techniques of photography because it's like putting a mirror into the society, because it reflects the truth and reality, viewed through the photographer's eyes.

I found myself very confident with this photography style because i have no shame in taking pictures in a public place full of people, because i am not afraid of their reaction. I just want to freeze a moment in my camera and i love to caught reality.
I like to take pictures of people because it's like i steal a precious moment of their lives, that will last forever.
Sometimes things go so quickly that we can't take a chance to admire the beauty of the simplicity, the daily normality, the every day life, that goes past everyone of us.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento